The Atlantic Inn in Millsboro, Delaware is situated along Dupont Boulevard just a short drive from the beautiful Delaware & Maryland beaches. We strive to provide affordable, comfortable, convenient and clean accommodations while providing friendly and courteous service. The Atlantic Inn is located within driving distance to the Sports at the Beach complex in Georgetown, Delaware, tax-free shopping at the Tanger Outlets in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, and local brewery Dogfish Head. We are a dog-friendly hotel offering designated rooms for those who would like to bring their furry friend along.
Give us a call or click through our website to find out more and make us your new home away from home!
Important COVID-19 Information
Here at the Atlantic Inn the safety and well being of our guests and employees remains our highest priority. We have implemented precautions and preventive measures in line with State, Federal and local guidelines. Below are the procedures and policies that will change and help us ensure a clean, safe and healthy environment for all.
Per Delaware requirements, all employees and guests will be required to wear face masks in all public areas of the hotel.
All employees must have their temperature checked prior to starting work. If any employees show symptoms of COVID-19, they are asked NOT to come to work.
- Please be prepared and pack your own face masks and hand sanitizer.
- Please be mindful of the social distancing markers placed in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available to all guests in our lobby area.
- All "high-touch" points will be sanitized every 15 minutes-2 hours. We ask guests to utilize stairs whenever possible.
- Once guests are checked into their rooms, no staff will enter. Stay-over service will not be performed unless it is a dire need or extended stay (more than 4 nights). Amenities will be available to guests daily and will be left in a plastic bag outside of the guest room. Maintenance will be available upon request.
- All magazines and brochures have been removed from guest rooms and lobby areas.
- After guests check out rooms are sanitized with particular attention to all "high-touch" areas in the rooms. We follow a strict cleaning procedure and use products that meet EPA standards for use against COVID-19.
- Our pool will be open for the season. Due to current government restrictions, we will have a 10 person capacity limit to maintain social distance. All chairs have been spaced appropriately.
- Due to current government restrictions, our self serve breakfast bar has been suspended and will resume once restrictions are lifted. To-Go bags are available to guests at the front desk.
- Due to current government restrictions on group gatherings, our conference space is closed.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at 302-934-6711 or by email using the "Contact" tab above.